skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wyse Guys
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I helped make history! Obama 08'
I went with mom and dad to vote in the historical election.
1 comment:
Amanda D.
said...
Love the hat! So cute!
November 5, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake 6 1/2 months
Our Wedding
Mom and Dad In Jamaica
Brent & Jamie
Our Dog Otis
My Blog List
Kaburick's
Ver Película Completa The Big Show-Off Gratis en Español
5 years ago
Carrianne Photography
Pretty little girl
6 years ago
The Thurston Times
Time past
13 years ago
Ryan, Candace, Tessa and Reese's Blog
It has been awhile..
13 years ago
Pettrone Press
Ella has arrived!
14 years ago
Baby Milinkovich
Professional Pictures
14 years ago
McGovern Days
We got a bruiser!
16 years ago
Created with Love.....
The Smith Family Website 
Our Little Sosie So
Baby Websites - Welcome
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(12)
Jake also got to meet Uncle Jeremy for the first t...
Cousins Stephanie and Rebecca Grandp...
Jake got his picture taken with Santa today.
We are so excited that uncle Jeremy is finally hom...
Jake in his bear suit getting ready for a walk.
Jake loves his Einstein play mat. He can hit the ...
Today Jake and I went to visit my students. I go ...
I'm getting big!
First Shots
I helped make history! Obama 08'
Go Bears!!!
No title
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
1 comment:
Love the hat! So cute!
Post a Comment