Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Little Angel


Our little angel will always be a precious gift and memory.
Our time's been brief, our hours few, to make and mold a life that's new.
But through the tears and burdens great, our prayers for strength will eminate.
A glimmer of hope will show the way for us to go on from day to day.

I am so happy that I got to meet my beautiful niece Lana. She was perfect and I will always love her very much. Make sure each and everyday you appreciate all that you have been given.




3 comments:

Amanda D. said...

Our thoughts are with you, your sister and husband and the entire family. We are so very sorry.

Melissa said...

God Bless you all! Our prayers are with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

So very sorry Jamie. Our prayers are with you and your family. Glad you were able to be there for your sister.