I went to visit my friend Raven the other day and finally remembered to bring my camera. I have met little Chase before but forgot my camera. He is getting even cuter by the day. He was so smiley and making lots of cute sounds. I forgot how much I love that age. It made me excited for a little baby again. I can't believe we have less than 50 days until baby #2.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Chase Ichiro Davis
I went to visit my friend Raven the other day and finally remembered to bring my camera. I have met little Chase before but forgot my camera. He is getting even cuter by the day. He was so smiley and making lots of cute sounds. I forgot how much I love that age. It made me excited for a little baby again. I can't believe we have less than 50 days until baby #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment