I am in heaven!!!! Calahan is perfect and we are all enjoying every minute. Jake just started pointing and smiling at him today. The dog wants to kiss him every minute and Brent is so excited that he has two boys and they will be playing sports together. Calahan was 8 lbs. 4 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair and big blue eyes. The labor was much easier than the last time. It is amazing how much he looks like Jake. I will post a picture of Jake and a picture of Cal and you will be amazed. Enjoy the pictures and I am sure I will be updating them a lot. He is so adorable and snuggly!!!!!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Calahan James Wyse
I am in heaven!!!! Calahan is perfect and we are all enjoying every minute. Jake just started pointing and smiling at him today. The dog wants to kiss him every minute and Brent is so excited that he has two boys and they will be playing sports together. Calahan was 8 lbs. 4 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair and big blue eyes. The labor was much easier than the last time. It is amazing how much he looks like Jake. I will post a picture of Jake and a picture of Cal and you will be amazed. Enjoy the pictures and I am sure I will be updating them a lot. He is so adorable and snuggly!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The pictures are great and I love your stork! Can't wait to see you all again.....we love Cal!
i love these pictures - i can't handle all the cuteness!!!!!!! we can't wait to make it out there!
Calahan James is very lucky to have you as parents and to have Jake as a big brother! He is also lucky that Otis loves him! I love all of you to pieces! Nonnie JJ
What a cutie pie you guys! Two boys is A LOT of work, but so fun! Charlie and Anthony can't wait to have another little dude running around:) We can't wait to meet him as soon as we are all better!!
Post a Comment