We have been very busy this summer so far. We went to the petting zoo, to Macomb to see my family and attend a wedding in St. Louis, Galena and to many concerts. I have some pictures of everything. I have been bad about updating the blog so I am going to do numerous posts with the pictures in order of when they happened. I can't believe how much Calahan has grown the past few weeks.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Summer
We have been very busy this summer so far. We went to the petting zoo, to Macomb to see my family and attend a wedding in St. Louis, Galena and to many concerts. I have some pictures of everything. I have been bad about updating the blog so I am going to do numerous posts with the pictures in order of when they happened. I can't believe how much Calahan has grown the past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment