Sunday, April 12, 2009

Watch out I can pull myself up!





I can not believe that Jake is big enough to pull himself up on things.  At 7 months he is now army crawling everywhere, climbing up on things and playing hard all day.  I love to make him laugh and he greets me each morning with a big smile.  It is so fun to enjoy every minute spent with him.  He still cuddles with me a night while I rock him to sleep.  He is trying to talk.  I can't wait until he says "mama".   For Jake's first Easter we went to Lake Lawn Lodge in Lake Geneva with Nonnie, uncle Ryan and Aunt Mary.  We had so much fun and Jake got his picture taken with the Easter bunny.  Enjoy the updated pictures.  




1 comment:

Anneliese said...

My goodness he is growing fast. Getting cuter and cuter as he grows. Can't wait till summer and we can have playdates and walks. Only 1.5 months to go! Give Jakers a smooch for me.