Okay so last Sunday Jake fell out of the crib. We had the crib lowered a couple of notches but we still had the bumper pads in the crib. Well he must have used the bumper as leverage, Brent was on his way to get him out of bed in the AM, next thing you know he fell out and was flat on his back. I was freaking out!!!! I was thinking broken bones etc. He cried so hard and then 10 minutes later he was back to climbing over everything. He is curious about everything. He is now full crawling all around the house and as you will see from the pictures the doggy door looks exciting along with climbing up on all toys and furniture and the latest and newest discovery the stairs. I have 25 days left of school and can't wait to explore everything with him over the summer. I am having so much fun already walking around town, biking with the Burley, he loves being outside and grass, he is trying to talk so much (I wonder where he got this???), he smiles and grabs my face with slobber kisses each time I reenter the room. I just love my little bubby!!! He now looks so cute with his hair growing in, big blue eyes, giant smile, and I love him in plaid shorts, jeans, or diaper. He loves bath time and I can't wait to take him to the pool. A few weekends ago we went to the mall and they had a water fountain with water shooting up and he just laughed and screamed every time the water shot out. I love his laugh it is like a belly laugh. He loves to be tickled and seems to be okay going to anyone. So in some of the pictures we were testing out the lowering of the crib and I am not kidding I watched him laugh, climb up, fall back down, climb up, smile and continue doing this for 15 minutes. He just loves climbing. I have this all on tape I just need to figure out how to download our videos from our camera to the computer????? So needless to say we have been child proofing and adding gates all over the house. Literally the only time he sits still is when he is sleeping or in the highchair. He hates being stuck in his exersaucer now!!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Crazy 8's Time for Gates!
Okay so last Sunday Jake fell out of the crib. We had the crib lowered a couple of notches but we still had the bumper pads in the crib. Well he must have used the bumper as leverage, Brent was on his way to get him out of bed in the AM, next thing you know he fell out and was flat on his back. I was freaking out!!!! I was thinking broken bones etc. He cried so hard and then 10 minutes later he was back to climbing over everything. He is curious about everything. He is now full crawling all around the house and as you will see from the pictures the doggy door looks exciting along with climbing up on all toys and furniture and the latest and newest discovery the stairs. I have 25 days left of school and can't wait to explore everything with him over the summer. I am having so much fun already walking around town, biking with the Burley, he loves being outside and grass, he is trying to talk so much (I wonder where he got this???), he smiles and grabs my face with slobber kisses each time I reenter the room. I just love my little bubby!!! He now looks so cute with his hair growing in, big blue eyes, giant smile, and I love him in plaid shorts, jeans, or diaper. He loves bath time and I can't wait to take him to the pool. A few weekends ago we went to the mall and they had a water fountain with water shooting up and he just laughed and screamed every time the water shot out. I love his laugh it is like a belly laugh. He loves to be tickled and seems to be okay going to anyone. So in some of the pictures we were testing out the lowering of the crib and I am not kidding I watched him laugh, climb up, fall back down, climb up, smile and continue doing this for 15 minutes. He just loves climbing. I have this all on tape I just need to figure out how to download our videos from our camera to the computer????? So needless to say we have been child proofing and adding gates all over the house. Literally the only time he sits still is when he is sleeping or in the highchair. He hates being stuck in his exersaucer now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OMG. I would have panicked. Ryder is not far behind. He is also pulling himself up. WE just dropped the crib down this week.
I am so excited for your summer vacation so we can play!
Post a Comment