Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday, Monday

Carter and Jake
Hadley and Jake and VA


On Mondays Jake attends story time at the library and then we go on a play date to the park.   He loves story time.  He loves his teacher and wants to crawl right up to her.   Then yesterday we also went to my teammates house and went swimming.  Daddy has been gone for three days already (my how fast it is flying by).  Last night when Jake went to sleep an hour later I already missed him and wanted to wake him up to cuddle.  I love him more than words can say and it will be so hard to return to work in two weeks.....

 

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Jamie I don't want you to return to work! The summer is flying by too fast.

Can't wait to get the boys together gain soon. Maybe they will see each other today at the zoo