On Wednesday we had a play date with the twins, Hadley and we got to meet baby Victor. Jake had so much fun with all the kids and also loved Harley(the dog). Jake was so stimulated that he didn't even want to eat and fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. I enjoyed catching up with the girls and holding Billy's baby boy. We can't wait to see them again soon!!!! I could not get a picture of all the kids looking at the camera.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Play date with Sam, Maria, Hadley, and Victor
On Wednesday we had a play date with the twins, Hadley and we got to meet baby Victor. Jake had so much fun with all the kids and also loved Harley(the dog). Jake was so stimulated that he didn't even want to eat and fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. I enjoyed catching up with the girls and holding Billy's baby boy. We can't wait to see them again soon!!!! I could not get a picture of all the kids looking at the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment