Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jake says Happy Groundhog's Day





Today I went on an excursion to Woodstock, IL with Jake and Nonnie. They had an author and illustrator of a groundhog book at the local book store. So we got a book signed by them, and took a picture with a groundhog. Then we went to lunch and Jake loved the pickles. Go figure after how many pickles I ate when I was pregnant with him. He is so silly and kept putting the pickle in his ear. Such a character. I also added a picture of Jake and Otis playing. He likes to pretend like he is Otis and put everything in his mouth and give it to Otis. It is quite humorous. In the one picture you can also tell how big my belly is getting. I can't believe that we only have about 11 weeks left to go. I can't wait to find out what it is and hold the baby. Jake is going to be in for a big surprise!!!! He doesn't even realize what is going on.

No comments: